Desert Voyagers is the destination for your group or corporate event! We have been providing fun and memorable raft and kayak tours to large and small groups for over two decades and pride ourselves on our extremely high return customer rate. We adamantly retain what we refer to as the “small company feel" even as we grow in size. You will speak with the same person each time you contact us and they will be personally committed to your satisfaction. This success-minded approach to customer service guarantees you a worry-free experience and helps facilitate your planning process as you work with us to create the custom tour or event your group will never forget!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All group tours have a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 200 for rafting or 50 for kayaks. Exceptions on maximums are sometimes possible. Call for details.
- Your group will have an Escort meet them at their hotel or resort and ride with them to the river, answering questions and discussing the tour on the way.
- Allow four hours for your group tour.
- Need transportation? Catering? Entertainment? All group tours can be even more entertaining and special with our Add-on services.
- Our tours are comfortable, non-strenuos and scenic but do require some participants to paddle casually at times during the tour.
- We accept children age 4 and up on the rafts and age 8 on the kayaks and can accommodate most people with special needs, but please, if you're pregnant wait to enjoy our tours until after your bundle of joy has been delivered!
- Reservations require 7 days notice.
- Cancellations are only available 48 hours pre-tour departure time.